Very low Input Noise
Low input noise is very important for a good signal-to-noise ratio, especially when amplifying small signals. All SPA Amplifiers are optimized for minimum input noise reaching excellent values as low as 0.9 nV/√Hz.
Currently there are 7 different models available to match different speed grades and signal settings. For optimum signal-to-noise performance choose an amplifier with sufficient bandwidth corresponding to the required signal bandwidth. However, keep in mind that unnecessary high bandwidth introduces more wideband noise.
- SPA.1841: 2 GHz bandiwtdh, 40 dB Gain, 50 Ohm input impedance, AC input
- SPA.1842: 2 GHz bandiwtdh, 20 dB Gain, 50 Ohm input impedance, AC input
- SPA.1601: 500 MHz bandwidth, 20 dB Gain, 50 Ohm input impedance
- SPA.1412: 200 MHz bandwidth, 20/40 dB Gain, 1 MOhm input impedance
- SPA.1411: 200 MHz bandwidth, 20/40 dB Gain, 50 Ohm input impedance
- SPA.1232: 10 MHz bandwidth, 40/60 dB Gain, 1 MOhm input impedance
- SPA.1231: 10 MHz bandwidth, 40/60 dB Gain, 50 Ohm input impedance
This is an add-on product for Spectrum's own line of instrumentation product. This product is therefore solely sold together with one of these and not separately.