Driver for all UltraFast cards
- Supplied at no cost with each UF card
Supports LabVIEWfrom version 6i
- Easy to update as based on standard UF Windows driver
- Free updates for product lifetime
LabVIEW drivers are available for all of the UltraFast Digitizer, Arbitrary Waveform Generator and high-speed Digital I/O boards.
The driver allows you to access all of the hardware features of the UltraFast board, including the wide variety of triggering possibilities and the additional options such as Multiple Recording, Gated Sampling, Time Stamp or the Extra I/O boards.
It is also possible to configure multi-board systems. Up to 16 UltraFast boards of the same or different types can be configured using the Cascaded Synchronization or Star Hub Synchronization hardware options. - all board are then accessed and controlled as a totally synchronized system through LabVIEW.
Using LabVIEW you can perform high-speed measurements and either record the signal data to the large onboard memory, or decide to continuously stream the data to the PC RAM or hard disk.
The driver includes:
• The standard UltraFast driver for Windows
• A general LabVIEW library used with the UltraFast driver
• A LabVIEW library for the specific board
• A demo program to show the use of the driver