Driver for all UltraFast cards
- Supplied at no cost with each UF card
- Supports MATLAB from version 5.0
- Supplied for Windows or Linux OS
- Free updates for product lifetime
A MATLAB driver is available for all of the UltraFast digitizer, arbitrary waveform generator and digital I/O cards. The driver allows you to access all of the hardware features of the UltraFast card, including the wide variety of triggering possibilities and the additional options such as Multiple Recording, Gated Sampling, Time Stamp or the Extra I/O boards.
It is also possible to configure multi-board systems. Up to 16 UltraFast boards of the same or different types can be configured using the Cascaded Synchronization or Star Hub Synchronization hardware options. - all board are then accessed and controlled as a totally synchronized system through MATLAB.
The driver includes:
• A set of DLL's for linking together MATLAB and the UltraFast driver
• Examples (M-file) to show the use of the driver