Driver for all UltraFast cards
- Supports VEE versions from version 5.0
- Easy to update as based on standard UF Windows driver
- Free updates for product lifetime
The VEE driver is available for all of the UltraFast Digitizer, Arbitrary Waveform Generator and high-speed Digital I/O boards.
The driver allows you to access all of the hardware features of the UltraFast board, including the wide variety of triggering possibilities and the additional options such as Multiple Recording, Gated Sampling, Time Stamp or the Extra I/O boards.
It is also possible to configure multi-board systems. Up to 16 UltraFast boards of the same or different types can be configured using the Cascaded Synchronization or Star Hub Synchronization hardware options - all cards are then accessed and controlled as a totally synchronized system through DASYLab.
The driver includes:
• The standard UltraFast driver for Windows
• A header for the Spectrum DLL to include in HP-VEE.
• A set of user functions for manipulating the board
• A demo program to show the use of the driver